Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer 2009


The Harrington boys are having a pretty lazy summer. There are a few trips to the beach, Manhattan Beach is my favorite and we love Toy Jungle, which is right near the water. Shaun and Liam try boogie boarding in the water and Sutty and I stay mainland. Today I am hoping to take the boys to the Skirball Museum to see the Comic Book retrospective--we will see how Sutton's naps go. Yesterday was a particularly loud day for Sutton and the screaming was certainly getting to me. Sutton's affinity for the word "this" is mostly cute and also quite exhausting. I hope "this" plus pointing and me describing the world to him will soon help expand his vocabulary, which should make life a bit easier.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy! What a great idea!! Thanks for inviing me!!

    Hugs

    Aunt Debby
    or is that Great Aunt Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Amy, keep adding more!
    Kokiko

    ReplyDelete